Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, May 24, 2010

Surprise Shower

Sami, one of the wives out here with us, is due with her first baby in a few weeks!  We decided to throw her a surprise baby shower.   I made up some invites (even though we all live in the same complex and see each other everyday).



I loved a recent photoshoot that Jessica Peterson did with Katie B.  She hung circles on string and I thought that would be a great idea for a baby shower decoration.  Here is the table with everything set up.

We had lots of yummy food, Chicago Root Beer and water bottles with Baby Porenta labels.


We were going to fill out these little "Wishes for Baby" sheets, but my printer decided to crash when printing them out.  They were inspired from here.


I was trying to hold a crying baby and take photos, which doesn't exactly work out too well.  Here is the Mom-to-be right after she walked in.  She was definitely surprised!


And some of the other wives, who are going to love me for these photos!



4 comments:

the sleepy time gal said...

i love the circle garland. great idea.

The Taylors said...

looks so cute! There are a lot of wives this year! I wish I was there hangin with you guys!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are so sweet to throw this shower for her while you are all out there :) Not to mention the fact that it is design-divine! I love the circle hanging tiers and the invites were so cute with the little whale on them. Could you please plan my future baby shower? HAHA...no but, seriously haha~

Whitney Nelson said...

Oh look at you bri! Miss creative all the time. Thankyou for always updating your blog so I can look forward to something each day, haha! Ok I'm going to the gym now...(maybe).