Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Belated Anniversary

So I had a post set up for our anniversary, but I obviously forgot to post it since it was last Sunday.  In honor of our anniversary, please enjoy (or enjoy again) our wedding dance!




And that photog's backside you're looking at?  None other than Jonathan Canlas.  Our wedding pics can be seen here.

Happy weekend!  I'm crossing my fingers I find some endtables for my awesome "new" lamps.  I'll reveal the final results of the lamps on Monday.  They look fabulous, if I do say so myself!

5 comments:

Jonathan Canlas said...

oh man, this was GOOD times. congrats guys and thanks again for having me out to your EVER SO AWESOME wedding. seriously. tell a-tom i said yo!

Ashley Antkowiak said...

SO CUTE! Ohhh man that was great :)

Charlotte said...

too cute! it's so neat you guys choreographed a dance. i actually wanted to do "thriller" but my husband surprisingly was not keen on the idea.

happy anniversary!

Ashley Antkowiak said...

Happy first Mother's Day!

the sleepy time gal said...

that is hilarious....