Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Headboard Inspiration + A Dress

I've been brainstorming ideas for a makeshift headboard and I came across this lovely image.


{found via Pink Wallpaper}

This would be so easy and cheap.  I could use Jenny's pelmet board tutorial (which uses foam board, duct tape and some batting) to make the top part and then just choose a pretty fabric to hang.

Also check out Charlotte's awesome T-Shirt Dress.  I love the frilly shirt and I love that she made a tie at the waist.  I made a little sash for mine, but was in a rush and forgot to attach it...The two pieces are just sitting at my craft desk at home.


 Has anyone else attempted a T-Shirt dress?  I would love to see them!

1 comment:

Amie said...

I love all of Charlotte's creations - she is so crafty and innovative!