Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Progress

I swear there is not enough time in the day!  I have SO many things I want to do and I feel like I never get them done.  Yesterday while running some errands, I stopped by Salvation Army.  I found some frames for the living room wall.


I found a great dress for me and an adorable bedsheet that I'm going to turn into a dress for Rilo Jane.   I'll post more about those when I get them done.

I also put the first coat of spray paint on the lamps.  I should finish up the painting and will hopefully fix up the lampshades tomorrow.

3 comments:

Diana Smith said...

isn't it so fun to buy thrift store items and see them slowly progress into beauty! Especially when it cost you pennies. I am excited to see the final product.

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Amazing! You have such an eye to find stuff and make it beautiful. I love this idea... I get so sick of boring rental furniture and an empty apartment. I wish I had your talent! But since I don't... I will just enjoy watching your progress... and be jealous! ha

Ashley Antkowiak said...

Ooh I love the lamps! Too cute.