Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, February 1, 2010

Somebody Stop Me...

...from buying this duvet cover. The nice sunny weather these past 2 days has made me all antsy for spring. I saw this Pottery Barn duvet cover and fell in love. So bright and cheery...plus the light blue and brown coordinate already with our room. I have always wanted to change out our bedding for spring/summer. It's on sale for $79, but I just can't seem to justify it. I'm hoping it gets sold out soon so the temptation subsides!

4 comments:

Basiljaz said...

Oooh pretty! Buy it!

alex said...

Hi Bri, you dont really know me, but Im Morgan's friend Alex. I look at your blog frequently because I think you have the best home decor taste! I just wanted to let you know, I ordered this bedding from Pottery Barn because I thought it was totally adorable too. What I didnt realize is that on each leaf or petal or whatever, it says like the color code, or it says, pink, or just different words. If you look on the close up view you can see it! I couldnt handle it so I returned it! Haha! Just wanted to let you know before you bought it! It is gorgeous though isnt it? Hope you are doing well, and I love the nursery. Adorable!

Basiljaz said...

By the way, I'm your Aunt Lea :)

The Adamsons said...

I love that bedding! I've been tempted to buy it myself! Bri I wanted to tell you how sad I am that I didn't come to your shower! For some reason we got the invitation the Monday after and I was so sad! But, I'm so excited to hear all about your adventures with the new little one, you are going to be such an amazing mother! We miss you guys and would love to see you when life has settled down a little!