Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Friday, February 19, 2010

Distractions...

Here is another project I'm going to work on this weekend: Soft baby blocks. You can find this simple tutorial here.


{image via Smile and Wave}

Next week, I'll post all the projects I've worked on this week trying to keep myself busy! Yes, I still have an inside baby...She is taking her sweet time! It's nice to remember there is an end in sight...I won't be pregnant forever! I am really crossing my fingers she comes on her own. We're going for a med-free birth and would really rather not have to be induced. Whether she comes on her own or through induction, at least I know she'll be here sometime next week! Hope you have a great weekend! Think lots of labor thoughts for me!

P.S. Sorry Utah, I guess yesterday's post jinxed us. I'm now watching a lovely little flurry happen outside my window!

4 comments:

The Taylors said...

She's a stubborn little thing! I love all the blog posts though...it will be a bummer when she comes and you don't have time to post everyday! haha! GOOD LUCK!! we are so excited for you guys

Ashley Antkowiak said...

We scheduled an induction and 2 days later I went into labor on my own, so there's still hope!

Rachel Moss said...

My baby girl came late, too. I stayed sane the first few days of my maternity leave by baking goodies for the hospital staff and guests who would come to visit us. I'm pretty sure we were a fav with our doctors and nurses!

Nicole said...

i love making these... don't forget to put a few bells inside. babies love that!