Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Jess Puck and Josie

We just got back from spending some time with these guys in St. George.  We had a blast eating too much food, playing Funglish and Buzz Word, shopping and laughing at our kids trying to play together.  These guys are some of our favorite friends!

I took these a few weeks ago a couple blocks from my house.  Jess is expecting baby girl #2 in January!





Jess and Puck call this next one "the evolution" photo.  This was totally unplanned!








2 comments:

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

LOVE the Herifords!! I still can't get over that red hair! I hope baby girl #2 has it too! I wish so bad you could take maternity pics for meeeee! You are amazing girl! xoxo

the sleepy time gal said...

those are beautiful, bri!