Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bijou Finds

What a weekend!  Bijou Market was Friday and Saturday and I spent most of both days helping Melanie with her booth.  Melanie's booth was a smashing success!  It was so fun to see the vendors plus see everyone who came to check it out.  I picked up more than a few items while I was there too!  Here's what I got:

Baby moccasins from Freshly Picked, naturally.


A shirt from Autumn Dame

A print from Sugar Fresh



And probably my favorite purchase...a wooden toy camera for Rilo from Twig.   I love wooden toys. Plus the best part about it is that the strap is the same exact fabric as my camera strap.  When I saw the houndstooth strap, I knew it had to be mine!



And of course, some of Melanie's perfect cards!





What a great weekend.  Can't wait to finish up some Christmas projects that I'll be sharing!

No comments: