Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Zara

I just read that Zara is now launching online shopping.  Unfortunately, it's only for Europe (for now).  I only hope they'll put their home collection online at some point too.  I haven't checked out their home products, but I hear great things!

I must admit I was a bit disappointed when I went to Zara in downtown Chicago...I wasn't really loving anything.  I ended up with a cotton skirt and that was it.  I did LOVE their kids clothes though.  Sadly, they didn't have any baby sizes at the Chicago location.  I just checked online and saw that they do have some darling baby clothes.  I just wish I could get my hands on them for the fall...

 

I'm picturing this top with little skinny jeans.


I would love this dress for the fall for Rilo.  A long sleeve shirt, some cute leggings and little boots...perfect!

These next two kids looks are a little overdone, but I still think they're adorable on this model and I love the individual pieces.


{images from Zara.  Found via Black Eiffel}

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

I'm super excited about this.

The husband...is not.

David Harrison Smith said...

Zara Man was my favorite store in Budapest. I miss it.