Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, September 13, 2010

25

I had such a nice birthday weekend!  Adam surprised me by getting a babysitter (thanks Tianna!) on Saturday night and taking me out to a yummy dinner.  Following dinner, he took me to get some old-fashioned ice cream.  It's always nice to spend time, just the two of us.  We spent Sunday, just lounging around and hanging out as a little family.

Adam is always an excellent present giver.  He got me a new lens I've been wanting, some camera related equipment and this super cool vintage serving piece (that I should've taken a picture of).  Overall, a perfect birthday...so glad I could spend it with Adam and Rilo!

 {Adam knows I love a nicely packaged gift.  I wish I would've taken a picture of the coordinating wrapping paper he used as well.  So thoughtful.}



I also went to the thrift store on Saturday afternoon and scored big time.  I'll share what I got tomorrow.  And don't forget to check out Rilo's blog...my new favorite pictures are up today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved babysitting for sweet baby Rilo! I keep telling Derek now I want a lil baby of my own!! :) I'm glad you had a great bday and the peach ice cream is sooo delish!

Katie said...

happy birthday! what lens did you get?

Anonymous said...

Camera stuff? SCORE! Happy birthday!!!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Happy birthday! Can I just say that I am so excited for you to take our pictures! You do such and awesome job Bri! Amazing!