Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Friday, September 17, 2010

Halloween Already?

I keep seeing talk of Halloween and thinking it is way too soon.  But I just realized it's the middle of September!!  So when I get home in a few weeks, I'll need to get my fall/Halloween stuff up right away.  And if I want anything new, I need to start making it now.  Here are some things I'm thinking of crafting:

I actually bought the gourds to do this last year, but never got around to it.

{Via Martha}

Simple.  Cheap.  Cute.




I really like these frames...I think you could do something like this for other holidays too! 


Adam and I brainstormed and came up with a great family costume idea.  I think we'll keep it a surprise though!  I can't wait to begin making them.  Have you figured out what you will be this year?

2 comments:

mary webb said...

Do the milk jugs have lights in them?
If so, how did they put them in? Cute idea. I think for Halloween I'm be a GRANDMA! Scarey!!

Sarah Larsen said...

I love that Gourd garland! So lovely!