Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, September 27, 2010

Little Green Notebook

Am I the only one who thinks everything Jenny from Little Green Notebook does is perfection?  I love how she makes a room look designer but still lived in.  Her rooms are never overstyled.  And I love how she puts so many colors together that I would never think, but it just works.  Here are some pictures from her recent work at Joanna Goddard's house. 



Check out more on Jenny's blog and even more on Joanna's blog (you must look at the nursery they collaborated on).

We're headed to downtown Chicago for a few hours this morning.  Today is my last day here!  Can't wait to be back in my house!  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Ashley Antkowiak said...

I've loved reading about all the things she did in Joanna's apartment. It's inspiring me to do some diy things in my own house!