Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pillows and Flights

 Two unrelated things in this post, but thought I'd share both!

Here are a bunch of pillows from CB2.  They are currently all on sale for under $25.  That's pretty good when we're talking about throw pillows!




Find them here.

Moving along... Have you been following US Airways on Twitter?  Well, I don't really follow anyone on Twitter...I don't even have an account.  I saw a friend on Facebook posted about the awesome deal that they got through the Twitter page and I had to check it out.  Today and tomorrow they will continue to offer really cheap flights to certain destinations.  For example, $20 from Phoenix to Jamaica each way.  $19 from D.C. to New Orleans each way.  Isn't that crazy?!  I'm excited to check it out to see if there are any flights I can take advantage of.  See the madness here.

1 comment:

the sleepy time gal said...

thanks for the heads up!! we should look into it!