Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Rental Redesign: TV Stand Before/After

Phew!  The day is almost over, but here is the TV stand.  Nothing too dramatic!  Just a quick coat of $5 Home Depot Oops Paint in a nice chocolate brown.  I still would like to do some sort of paper backing on the inside, but I'm waiting for something to jump out at me!

Before (dinged up wood and a weird laminate top):


And the after:



I think if we were keeping this piece, I would maybe put some sort of screen on the middle cubby to hide the equipment.  I actually wish we could take this back home with us...I happen to love the size and shape of it!

1 comment:

Stacy Hart said...

we have a tv stand very similar to this and a screen is such a good idea! i just might do that, thanks!