Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Haiti


I stumbled upon the blog for Amelia Lyon Photography over a year ago. Shortly thereafter I had one of those weird blogging moments. You know, one of those moments where you completely recognize someone and think that you know them. And then you realize you only know them through their blog. Then you have to decide if you want to say something and possibly come off as a complete weirdo or just go about your merry way without saying a thing. Amelia and Justin, the husband and wife photography team, live near Adam's sister in California. Luckily when I ran into them, Justin was very nice and I didn't end up regretting my decision to say hi.

Anyway, the point to all of this is...have you seen Justin's photos and read the stories from his recent trip to Haiti? So emotional and so beautiful. You must check out his post.

No comments: