Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, January 24, 2011

Alt Recap

First of all, as you can see, we are not up and running on the new blog.  We are working out a few kinks, but I will let you know as soon as we're live over there!

Secondly, I have to tell you how much fun I had at Alt!  I feel refreshed, inspired and overwhelmed by all the knowledge from the panel speakers.  I loved meeting new people and seeing some familiar faces.  Overall, the conference was a complete blast.  Here are some (really bad) pictures:

Mondo and Seth Aaron from Project Runway




The perfectly planned Kate Spade + Girls With Glasses sponsor party.  They certainly knew who they were marketing to!

20110121gwgalt_0128

{photo c/o Angela and Ithyle}

I could go on and on about all the great people I met and all that I learned.  Instead I will just tell you that if you have the opportunity to go next year, go!

2 comments:

the sleepy time gal said...

it looks fabulous. maybe i can come with you next year!

Anonymous said...

I ♥ Mondo! I'm jealous you got to meet him!