Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tea Towels

I've been thinking about ways to add some more color into the kitchen.  We have some accessories in orange and yellow and I decided that a fun tea towel would add something extra in to the kitchen.  Here are some options I found on Etsy:








And speaking of the kitchen, it is 99% done.   I would like to wait to post until the new blog is (finally) up and running.  We've been working on some minor coding issues but they should be resolved ASAP.  Do you feel like I'm that guy who says he's going to call, but never does and is just totally leading you on?!  Because that is how I feel right now.   I don't want to make any more promises on the launch of the new blog or the kitchen reveal or I might have to break out into my favorite 3LW song..."I'm gettin real tired of your broken promises, promises".  A song which I sing to Adam all the time.  I sincerely hope it's up on Monday and I can show the kitchen Tuesday but I'm not getting my hopes up!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

These are adorable! I'm sure you know of this site, but do you use Etsy for any of your decor? If you have not checked it out, please do. This site is perfect! :)
Hope you are well! :)

Anonymous said...

They are all very adorable. My m.i.l. often brings a tea towel back from her Paris trips each summer-- she loves them. Gosh, 3LW, what ever happened to them? They lost a member and become the Cheetah Girls. Time to YouTube that video