Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Headboard Inspiration

I mentioned awhile ago that I'm hoping to upholster a headboard and change up our bedroom a bit.  Spotted these two headboards on Alice Lane and loved them.  I have been going back and forth between wanting a faux leather headboard or a velvety/soft material.  I think I'll have to head to Home Fabrics and see what jumps out at me.  Once we finish up the kitchen, I'm definitely moving on to the bedroom!

Here's a great tufted leather option.


And a great mohair fabric with nailhead trim.  I'm loving this coral color right now!

This house is really beautifully done.  To see more of the house, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Alice Lane. Too bad everything is waaaay too expensive. Those headboards are gorgeous..can't wait to see your version!