Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Friday, August 6, 2010

Alphabet Wall

My list of ideas I love is forever growing.  I've wanted to do something with the alphabet in Rilo's room since I started thinking about a nursery.  I love this Alphabet Wall.  I don't have the wall for this in her room, but I'm saving the idea for a playroom someday.




Today, we're headed to downtown Chicago to do some fun sightseeing as a family.  Woohoo, Adam  is taking a few hours off to come along!  Can't wait to eat some delicious Chicago food!

2 comments:

the sleepy time gal said...

i love that wall, too. i'm doing something this wekend to annabelle's wall i think you'll like.


have fun tonight!

Charlotte said...

i saw that wall on ohdeedoh too and instantly loved it. i can't decide if i wanna save the idea for our baby's room (no baby yet... but trying!) or just using it now in our kitchen just because i love it so much! :)