Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Design: Kids in Mind

 {image}

Have you been following the series "Good Design: Kids in Mind" over on 6th Street Design School? I've really loved reading the opinions of many talented design bloggers on tips and tricks for decorating with kids around.  This has especially been on my mind as Rilo is starting to crawl and pull herself up on things.  We have a lot of babyproofing to do around here!

Be sure to check all of the posts here.

1 comment:

Ashley Antkowiak said...

I've loved the series. It's great, and I've found that I already do lots of the things they suggest thanks to the fact that myself and my husband are both a little clumsy :)

Emma's also learned to pull herself up on everything, and is doing what we call "speed crawling" where she goes as fast as she can toward anything she's not allowed to touch... babyproofing is my new hobby, whether I like it or not!