Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Doorway Puppet Theater

We're still out and about visiting family and friends, but I have internet now!  Woo hoo!  Sorry for the no show yesterday.

Two summers ago I saw an idea for a puppet theater in a Country Living magazine.  I loved the idea and decided to make it for my niece and nephews.  I never took any pictures of it before I sent it off for their birthdays.  While we were visiting them last week in California, they put the theater up and got out their puppets.  Here is the one from the Country Living magazine.


And here is the one I made in action.



It was a really simple project!  Plus, what's better than a gift that inspires imagination and creativity!  For instructions on how to make a doorway puppet theater, see here.

1 comment:

the sleepy time gal said...

so I REALLY love the puppet theater. i definitely want to try that. thank you!