Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This and That

Just a few things I'm liking these days.



{image via here}

How amazing are these notebooks?  From the choice of color to the hilarious titles, I am in love!

 

{image via here}
 This room is so well done, I can't get over it.  The colors are lovely together.  It's so perfectly balanced.

I have been wanting this jewelry holder and now it's on sale.  I really want it for Rilo's room, though she doesn't have any need for it since she doesn't have jewelry.


I realized when Adam and I went out to dinner a few weekends ago sans baby, that I only brought out my diaper bag.  I forgot a normal purse!  Aldo has some nice neutral ones on sale for under $30.

And in Rental Redesign news, I finished up the curtains for the living room and the headboard.  Just a few details left until the rooms are done!  I'll post some pictures the next few days of the rooms coming together.

No comments: