Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Friday, June 18, 2010

Summer Rental Redesign: Bedroom Before/After

I've just about finished our bedroom.  It ended up costing around $65 but we feel much more comfortable!  Plus, I'll sell some of it back and keep the rest (like the frames and letters).  I'd say this whole project has been worth it!

Here is the boring before:

And the after:

(Yikes, I don't know what I did to these photos but the coloring is awful!  I'll try and fix these sometime today)



Print from Kantan Designs.

Project Costs:

Headboard- $27
Nightstand- $4.95
Lamp- $8.95
Silver Accessory- $2.95
Navy Pillowcase- $ 3
Pink Pillow-$3
Cardboard Letters- $8
Frames-$6

Total: $63.85

To read about this project, click here.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

It looks great!!! I just discovered your blog and I love it!!

This has definitely made me want to redo our bedroom!!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is such a cute room. I love the blue and pink combo. The little lamp is so cute too. Love it!

Whitney Nelson said...

So freakin cute Bri! I love it. And also, am a little jealous you're living in a decorated apartment, unlike me & Dane...

Charlotte said...

i am impressed! only $65?!?! good job!

the sleepy time gal said...

that looks awesome!!!! i love the color scheme.