Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, April 19, 2010

A New Look

Finally got around to changing up the blog!  I also added a search feature on the left column and some links on the top for quick access.  I just can't seem to get away from the yellow...there is always yellow somewhere in my blog!

I was also just looking through the spring family pictures again and had to laugh when I came to this one.  Melanie and I tried to get a picture of the two of us together, and well, this is what we got...

Two smiling moms and two screaming babies!   Hope you all had a great weekend!  I'll be posting updated pictures of the house this week since it has officially been a year since I've posted a little house tour!

2 comments:

the sleepy time gal said...

the blog looks awesome!

Melanie Burk said...

love the blog... and oh how I love that photo. Classic. You beat me to posting it :)