Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Make Do & Mend

I've been on a sewing kick lately. I like the actual process of sewing just alright, but I LOVE the results. I love looking at something and knowing I actually made it myself. I made a dress for our little girl, one for my friend's baby (who is on her way as I type!), and I'm currently working on some Christmas projects for my nieces and nephews. Then I'll be moving on to the baby bedding...We'll see how that goes!? Here are some pics I took awhile back of the dresses.



Here is the pocket detail on the dress I made for our baby.

I just love the buttons and flutter sleeves on this dress. I think I want to make a dress with this pattern for us. It's adorable!

5 comments:

Michelle Morgan said...

Those are oh so cute!! I really can't wait to find out what i am having and be able to make outfits for it too. I forgot just how much i love sewing until just a few weeks ago. :)

Anonymous said...

you are so talented! these are adorable!

The Taylors said...

Wow those are so cute! Do you just get a pattern from the store and do it? Talented!! I can't wait for your little girl-its getting close!

Stacy Hart said...

soooo cute! i love both of them. yes, the coat i made is from a vintage pattern. i actually have two different vintage size 1 coat patterns if you want to borrow one! i don't have any tiny baby sizes though...

Melanie Burk said...

i love these dresses! I am so excited that Maggie and Rilo can match. You are such a great friend, and so talented. very impressed.