- Knocked out a wall to give us a two door (funtional!) closet
- Built a closet in the baby room
- Built a small deck off our back door
- Installed a garbage disposal
- Fixed our spraying kitchen sink
- Got "rid" of a window in our bedroom
- Restained our vintage furniture
- Put in a microwave/vent above our stove (You know, instead of the cabinets above a gas stove. Were they asking for a fire when they put that in?!)
- Painted the baby room
- Patched some holes in the hardwood
- Rearranged the living room to make room for our new chair
Here is a sneak peek at the closet, minus the doors. My camera should be returning from Canon soon and then I can post more pictures, including before and afters, of what we've done so far!
A big THANK YOU, to my Dad and Martha. Without them, we wouldn't have been able to do any of this! We love you guys!