Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aubergine/Brown Inspiration Board


Morgan emailed me because her cousin is getting married very quickly (one month!) and is trying to figure out her wedding. Her cousin was thinking of purple and Mo asked if I could make an inspiration board for her. Since it will be fall when she gets married, I thought the purples should be different shades of a deep purples with some elements of brown. I learned that the dark purple I was thinking of was called Aubergine (an eggplant color). Now I'll sound reallllly cool in the color world when I use it. (The color world? Is that even real?) I've tried convincing Morgan to have purples and browns for her own wedding someday because I LOVE them together, but she's pretty set on her colors. So this gave me a chance to play around with them!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are so dang good at this inspiration board thing! I am so in love with that dress.

Btw, I'm glad we share a frustration for Mr. Black. I guess I wasn't very subtle about that one. Oops.