Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Monday, July 14, 2008

Updates and Side Notes

***UPDATED UPDATE*** We got fingerprinted this morning so they could compare prints. I don't think the officer had actually ever done this before, since this process took ONE hour to complete. We also had to pay $15 to "release the vehicle", which even the officer couldn't understand and then a whopping $305 to the tow company. I can't wait to turn in those receipts to the insurance agents. When our car was turned on for the first time, we heard the sweet sweet sounds of hard core gangster rap...VERY loud gangster rap, mind you. The criminal left us another gift...a CD. We proceeded to take the CD back to the police station for further finger print evidence.

*ON A SIDE NOTE* This is completely unrelated BUT in all the random wedding picture searching I've been doing lately online, I have discovered something. I refuse to look at any wedding photos if I think the bride's dress is ugly. Shallow maybe, but really, you can tell a lot about how the wedding will turn out just by her dress. And believe me when I say, I have seen some UGLY dresses.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm so sorry you guys had to go through all that! And having to pay all that money on top of it. Wow.

Well, on a lighter note, I found this blog that I thought you'd love. She posts inspiration boards also. http://weddingsbydani.blogspot.com