Home | | Nursery | | House | | Rilo |

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wifey Wounds



No, I did not brand myself, and no, I am not part of a tribal society. And NO, I am not into self-inflicting wounds. However, I did happen to burn myself with a cookie sheet while taking rolls out of the oven. How did I get 2 burn marks on the crease of my elbow (yes, that picture is of my elbow)? I have no idea. Something about turning my wrist in towards my arm...I really don't know. All I know is it's pretty much the grossest thing. It has puffed up and scabbed over and peeled and gotten red. All the stages of "healing". (Don't worry parents and grandparents, I have been applying Neosporin. Well actually the Target brand because I'm cheap.) Adam kinda likes it...He thinks it is an ode to the St. Louis Arch. But he's probably hoping that my arm will fall off so I can get a cool prosthetic, like a lobster claw. Oh wait, that's his wish for himself. Let's just hope this thing goes away soon so the weird looks can cease...

No comments: